The official site of this airline is www.aircanada.com. You can find a series of information about the services provided by the airline on the website.
- Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Canada
- Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/aircanada
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/aircanada
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/aircanada
- Customer service Phone Number: 1-888-247-2262
- 014 AC
You can visit the official airline to get more information about this.
You can easily book your flight directly on the website to any of the 222 destinations covered by the airline within Canada and beyond. You can equally book any of the following services when booking your flight on the website:
- Car hire service
- Hotel lodging
The hotel booking service is straightforward also. You need to select the number of rooms you need, the particular category of driver you need and the location of the hotel where you prefer to lodge.
Once you have submitted the form, you will be contacted by customer care agents to confirm your submission and guide you on how to proceed.
The car hire service booking will not take too much of your time and it can be done on the website.
You can equally pay for the service before your arrival date if you so desire and you can find a highly affordable car hire service at this outlet.
You will be required to fill a short form to hire a car on the website and the form will request the following information from you:
- The period during which you need the car hire service
- The particular city or location where you want to hire the car.
- Your age
Hotel lodging services
The airline offers hotel lodging services in various cities both in Canada and beyond. You can access this service on the Air Canada official site. Aside from hotel lodging, you can also access several other services like vacations, stopover services, flight pass and car hire services.
All the services provided on the home page, including the hotel lodging service, are affordable.
Login to aircanada.com
You can login to your page on the website from https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/home.html#/home.
You will be required to provide your email or Aeroplan number and your password.
Flight status information
You can get access to the updated information about your flight status by clicking on Flight Status on the home page.
You can check in on the homepage by clicking on Check-in tab on the homepage.
How to do reservation in aircanada.com
Follow the steps below:
- Visit the home page at aircanada.com
- Click on the Flight tab located at the top of the home page along with other tabs.
- Select if you want a round trip, one-way or multi-city flight.
- Then select the number of adults, youth, children or infant that will be boarding the flight.
- Next, select your origin and destination.
- You also need to indicate your travel dates.
Where does Air Canada Fly? Destinations
The airline covers up to 222 destinations in both Canada and beyond. The zones covers are the Americas, Africa, Asia and Oceanic.
Baggage policy and fees
Passengers for Air Canada Express, Air Canada Rouge or Air Canada can bring 1 standard item and 1 personal item on board, as well as, infant care item, small purse and coat. The total weight must not be more than 23kg and the linear dimension must not be more than 62 in.
- Overweight or oversized bag will cost $105 to $115 within Canada and to the united states
- Overweight or oversize bags will cost $100 to $118 to other international destinations. The additional bag will cost $225 to $265.
Check Air Canada Reviews
Air Canada has 3 of 5 score from 26,363 reviews
Airline Quality Reviews
Air Canada has 4 of 10 score from 1544 reviews
About the Company
Air Canada was founded in April 1937, but it did not begin operation until September of the same year. It was formerly called Trans-Canada Air Lines. Later in January 1965, its name was changed to Air Canada.
It has its bases in places like:
Air Canada touches down in up to 64 domestic destinations and 158 international destinations. The current operating bases are in
Its headquarters is located in Montreal in line with the Air Canada Public Participation Act. The corporate headquarters is Air Canada Centre and also called La Rondelle. As mentioned earlier, it covers up to 158 international destinations and 64 domestic destinations currently. Its total destinations are up to 222 across the globe.
Its revenue as of 2019 was CAN$19.131 billion. Its operating income, on the other hand, was CAN$1.650 billion as of 2019. Net Income recorded as of 2019 was CAN$1.476 billion. The total assets of Air Canada as of 2019 was CA$27.759 billion. The total number of employees as of 2018 was over 30,000.