- The Alaska Airlines official site is the official website of Alaska Air. There you can make reservations online, check the baggage policy, get deals, check for flight status and information, check in online. The Website URL is https://www.alaskaair.com.
- Wikipedia page: http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alaska_Airlines
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlaskaAir
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/28488837485
You can access all the services provided by Alaska Air here very easily. The website is very easy to navigate and you will not have a problem navigating even if this is the first time you will be coming over here.
Alaska Airlines is an American airline and one of the major in the country. It has its headquarter in SeaTac, Washington located within the Seattle Metropolitan Area in the state of Washington.
You can find instant information about the flight services to the various destinations covered by the company. You can equally reserve your flight right on the website.
Also, customers can access various mouthwatering deals. If you need hotel reservations while in your new destination, you can equally access the service on this platform.
Those who also need to hire a car will find this outlet to be one of the best places to visit. You can cancel the can hire service at any time also. What is more, the customer service is equally top-notch and it is available 24/7. You can access the car hire services offered on the home page from 45,000 different locations across the globe.
The airline has grown in size of the years and it now occupies the fifth position among the largest in the United States.
It is counted among the top in the United States in terms of the number of destination served, scheduled passengers carried and fleet size.
Alaska air started operation in 1932 and was formerly McGee Airway. Its operation started from Anchorage, Alaska.
- IATA code: AS
- ICAO code: ASA
- Callsign: Alaska
- AOC: ASAA802A
Alaska Air Reservations Online Website
It is very easy to book your flight online in the alaska air official website. To do a reservation online just:
- Go to the website https://www.alaskaair.com/planbook?lid=nav:book-flights&int=AS_NAV_Book_Flights_-prodID:ShoppingBooking
- Choose between round-trip or one way
- Select from city and date.
- Select to city and date
- Click on find flights
It is strongly recommended to make your flight reservations in advance. The airline reservations online in the same day should be done in the airport. The booking is very easy in the official website.
Reservations phone number
The alaska airlines phone number for reservations and tickets is 1-800-252-7522 (1-800-ALASKAAIR).
Call that telephone number to get more information on a ticket flight or a reservation.
For groups they have a special phone number for large reservations: Call at 1-800-445-4435.
You can also use the alaska air chat available for booking questions here
If you are already an existing customer of Alaska air you must sign in before. This is to ensure you will get all the beenfits of an existing customer. In my account you can check your reservations, flights, deals and more useful information.
You can access all the updated online flight information of Alaska Airlines here
The flight status section is useful to check if there is some issue or delays.
You can download the mobile app for Android, Ipad, Iphoneç
Android mobile App:
Ipad and Iphone
Iphone mobile app for Iphone and Ipad:
Alaska air Reservations online official website
The reservations are done through the official website of Alaska Air https://www.alaskaair.com/planbook?lid=nav:book-flights&int=AS_NAV_Book_Flights_-prodID:ShoppingBooking:
- Select the type of reservation: Flights, hotels or Cars.
- Select the from airport or city.
- Choose the destination city or airport.
- Select departure date
- Choose return Date
- Select number of adults and children.
- Click on Find Flights.
- To search for deals. Click on Find Flight Deals now.
The check in can be done throught the following options:
Check in online
You can do the online check in through the website. Follow these steps:
- You can do the checkin from 24 hours before the departure until 1 hour.
- Go to the web check in https://webselfservice.alaskaair.com/checkinweb/default.aspx
- Select departing city and click on continue.
- Print your boarding pass.
- Pay baggage and change seats if needed.
App Check in
From the official apps you can do the check in. Download the apps and get your digital boarding pass.
Airport Check in
You can also do the check in and get your boarding cards in the airport counter.
The company credit card Visa signature card has some special benefits for passengers.
- 1 bag checked for free on all flights for the card owner and six guests.
- Every year a special fare from 121.
- Get 1 mile for each $ spent on any purchase with the credit card.
- Get 3 miles for every $ spent on the company.
- 20% cashback on tickets.
The bank associated with the credit card is Bank of America.
You can login from here.
Flights and Destinations – Where does it fly to
The airline covers a wide range for outlets and its domestic network is quite large. The services offered primarily covers all the major cities in the territory and its services reach out to several other countries mentioned below:
- United States
- Costa Rica
If you want to check the flight status, arrivals or departures do the following steps:
- Go to the checking flight status section here
- Type the departure date and the flight number.
- Type the from city or airport
- Select the departure date
- Write the destination city or airport
- Click on Continue to get your current flight status updated.
Partners and Alliances
It is not among the three major airline partners alliances. Be that as it may, it has signed codeshare agreements with up to 17 other; some of the members of the agreement are these partners:
- Star Alliance
- Unaffiliated airlines
Horizon Air is a sister airline and it is responsible for the regional services provided by this airline; SkyWest is an independent carrier and it works together with Horizon Air to providedomestic air services.
Its hubs are below:
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
The airline service focus mainly on San Jose and San Diego
It boasts of up to 336 aircraft in its fleet and it also covers 116 destinations. Its slogan reads thus: “Fly smart. Land happy” and the name of its parent company is Alaska Air Group. As stated earlier, its headquarters is located in SeaTac Washington.
It has a total revenue of $8.264 billion as of 2018, while its 2018 Operating income is $643 million. Furthermore, its Net Income is $437 million. The airline had up to 21,561 employees as of January 2018.
We can find a good review of Alaska air in tripadvisor with 4 out of 5 score.
Other reviews are average from 5 to 9 out of 10. Overall a good airlines to flight with.