Yes, Aer Lingus and JetBlue are partners and have a codeshare agreement in place. This means that the two airlines can sell tickets to each other’s flights and that passengers can earn and redeem frequent flyer miles on both airlines.
The codeshare agreement between Aer Lingus and JetBlue began in 2013 and has since been expanded to include more routes and destinations. The two airlines currently codeshare on over 100 routes between the United States and Ireland.
The codeshare agreement is a mutually beneficial arrangement for both Aer Lingus and JetBlue. It allows Aer Lingus to expand its reach in the United States and JetBlue to offer more transatlantic flights. It also benefits passengers by giving them more options for flights between the two countries.
Here are some of the benefits of the codeshare agreement for passengers:
- More options for flights: Passengers can choose from a wider selection of flights when booking travel between the United States and Ireland.
- More convenient connections: Passengers can connect between Aer Lingus and JetBlue flights at hubs like New York JFK, Boston Logan, and Dublin Airport.
- Earn and redeem frequent flyer miles: Passengers can earn and redeem frequent flyer miles on both Aer Lingus and JetBlue flights.
Overall, the codeshare agreement between Aer Lingus and JetBlue is a positive development for air travel between the United States and Ireland. It gives passengers more options, more convenience, and more flexibility when booking their flights.
References to support that Aer Lingus and JetBlue are partners and have a codeshare agreement in place:
- Aer Lingus website: This official website of Aer Lingus clearly states the codeshare partnership with JetBlue, mentioning that passengers can redeem frequent flyer miles on both airlines.
- JetBlue website: Similarly, the official website of JetBlue confirms the codeshare agreement with Aer Lingus, indicating that passengers can book flights on each other’s networks and earn points on both carriers.
- Skytrax airline rating: A reputable airline rating website, Skytrax, acknowledges the codeshare partnership between Aer Lingus and JetBlue, highlighting the benefits for passengers to expand their travel options.
- Reviews from passengers: Several passenger reviews on the Aer Lingus website and various travel forums corroborate the existence of the codeshare agreement, emphasizing the convenience of connecting flights and earning miles on both airlines.
I am an internet worker who enjoys travel all over the world. I write in this website to share my passion and tips to fly cheaper and to find great deals of the most popular airlines. I will also add some help guides and tutorials for the frequently asked questions.