- 1 Austrian Airlines official site
- 2 Austrian Business Class review
- 3 Austrian Airlines Reservations
- 4 flight Booking process
- 5 Login to AustrianAirlines.com
- 6 Flight status Information
- 7 Flight Check in
- 8 How to do Reservations in www.austrian.com
- 9 Where does Austrian Airline Fly? Destinations
- 10 Baggage Policy and fees
- 11 Check Austrian Airlines Reviews
- 12 Competitors
Austrian Airlines official site
The official site of this airline is www.austrian.com. The official website contains information about the various services provided by this austrian flight company airline.
Official website is www.austrian.com
- Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austrian_Airlines
- Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/AustrianAirlines
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/austrian-airlines
- Customer Service Phone Number: 00 43 517 663100
- Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/austrianairlinesag
Austrian Business Class review
Austrian Airlines Reservations
You can download the updated schedule here in the official website.
The company started operation as far back as 30 September 1957. The airline was formed in 1957 by the merger of Air Austria and Austrian Airways, but traces its history back to 1923 at the founding of Austrian Airways. Throughout much of the company’s existence, it was a state-owned entity.
These are the current operating bases:
- Hubs : Vienna International Airport
Its headquarters is, however, located in Schwechat, Austria. The airline currently has over 89 aircraft in its fleet and it currently covers over 130 destinations.
As of July 2016, the airline flew to six domestic and more than 120 international year-round and seasonal destinations in 55 countries and is a member of the Star Alliance.
Findings show that the revenue of the company as of 2019 was 2.5 billion Euro.
- Revenue: EUR 2.5 billion (2017)
- Operating income: EUR 101 million (2017)
flight Booking process
You can book your flight directly more than 120 international year-round and seasonal destinations in 55 countries. You can also book your vacation on this website too various destinations. When booking your vacation here, you can book for any of the following:
- Flight and car hire service
- Flight and hotel lodging
- Also, flight plus hotel plus car
Hotel lodging services
The airline offers hotel lodging services in different cities and some of them are below:
- Graz Airport
- Innsbruck Airport
- Salzburg Airport
The services accessible on the official site are not only Hotels, Cars, Vacations and Flights; you can also access Cruise services on the platform. The cruise services are affordable and will not put a hole in your pocket at all.
Login to AustrianAirlines.com
You can login to Austrian Airline from https://book.austrian.com/app/pr.fly In the login page you can put your username and password to enter the site.
Flight status Information
You can access updated online Austrian Airline flight status and information here: https://book.austrian.com/app/fb.fly
Flight Check in
Check in online
You can check in online in this URL: https://book.austrian.com/app/fb.fly
Go to the check in tab, write your name and confirmation code.
- Then, click on check-in.
How to do Reservations in www.austrian.com
To do a reservation on the reservations website just do these steps:
- Go to www.austrian.com
- In the book section as above type the following data
- Select the airport and or city origin From.
- Select the airport and/or city destination to
- Finally, click on the button Search Flights that appear at your right.
- From the available flights select your option and finish the reservation.
- Pay and print your tickets.
You can check your reservations status from your account page.
Where does Austrian Airline Fly? Destinations
In this map you can check all the available destinations updated: https://book.austrian.com/app/fb.fly Austrian Airlines offers flights to 130 destinations worldwide.
Austria’s largest airline with over 60 years of experience in aviation. Austrian Airline is part of the Lufthansa Group and has a dense route network, especially in Central and Eastern Europe.
Baggage Policy and fees
- 1 personal item: FREE
- 1 standard carry-on bag: Free for economy and premium economy class passengers
- 2 standard carry-on bags: Free for business class passengers
One personal item per passenger is allowed.
Baggage Allowance and Excess Baggage Fees (per piece each way)
|Flights (per one-way)||Advance purchase (online or call center)||At check-in||At gate|
|Between selected European destinations and U.S./Canada*||€50||€50||€50|
If you don’t want to pay any baggage fee you have one option. If you use the credit card capital one venture ward rewards your fees will be reimbursed.
Check Austrian Airlines Reviews
If you can access some of the available reviews you can check the following options:
Trip advisor reviews
Austrian.com has 3.5 of 5 score from more than 8,146 reviews.
Airline Quality Reviews
Austrian.com has 6/10 score from more than 569 reviews
For us it has an overall positive review.
- Air canada
- Turkish airlines