Caribbean Airlines official site
The official site of this airline is www.caribbean-airlines.com. The official website contains information about the various services provided by this airline.
- Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caribbeaan_Airlines.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ifllycaribbean.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/caribbeanairlines/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/carribbean-airlines-ltd
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iflycaribbean/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/iflycaribbean
- Tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@caribbean_airlines.
- Customer service phone number:
- IATA: BW
- ICAO: BWA
You can download the updated schedules here on the official website.
Caribbean Airlines started operation in 2007; though, it was founded in 2006. The airline has its bases in several places as highlighted below:
- Piarco International Airport
- Norman Manley International Airport
- Cheddi Jagan International Airport
The Caribbean Airline has its headquarters in Iere House in Piarco, Trinidad and Tobago. The airline currency possesses 19 aircrafts in its fleet and it touches down in 23 destinations across the globe. The slogan of the company is “The Warmth of the Islands”.
Findings show that Caribbean Airline generated a revenue of TTD$111 million in 2018 and its net income was TTD$42 million.
Its operations reach places like South America, North America, and the Caribbean. Its primary base is at the Puarco International Airport. Recent findings show that the company has up to 1,700 people in its employment.
It is equally the largest of all the airlines in the entire Caribbean. It also offers special flyer programs to its customers called Caribbean Miles.
How to do the reservation process in
You can book your flight directly to any of the 23 destinations in North America, South America and the Caribbean. If you need it, you can equally book a vacation on the homepage in any of the 23 destinations.
You can book for flight, hotel, vacation and even car hire service on the website.
When booking a flight, you need to state if you want to book for a round trip or one way. You should also state the country, airport or city you are coming from and where you are traveling to.
Do not also forget to state your departure date and return date. When booking for hotel lodging on the website, indicate your destination and the name of the hotel you prefer; also state your check-in and check-out dates.
Do not forget to indicate the number of rooms and the number of people that will occupy the room.
Login to Caribbean-airlines.com/
You do not need to register an account on the website before you can access any of the services provided here. When you want to travel with them, just visit the website and book your flight following a simple laid down process.
Flight status information you can get access to updated online flight status and information by visiting here.
You can visit for information about the flight and to do the online check-in in https://www.caribbean-airlines.com/#/plan-your-trip/check-in
You cna check the flight status updated using your flight information:
- Go to https://www.caribbean-airlines.com/#/plan-your-trip/flight-status
- Put your from and to city and departure date.
- Click on search status
- You can also search by your flight number.
How to do reservations
The reservation process is given below:
- Visit https://www.caribbean-airlines.com/#/plan-your-trip/book-a-flight
- Look for the booking section and select flight
- Then indicate if you need a round trip or one-way flight
- Also, indicate your location and destination
- State your departure date and arrival date also.
Baggage Allowance policy and fees
This is the baggage policy, allowance and fees.
- Max weight: 23kg/50lb
- Max dimensions: (L + W + H) 157cm/62 inches
The fees depend on the ticket type:
The first checked bag is free.
The first checked bag is free except for lite class.
The second bag is free except for lite and classic (40 USD).
Check Caribbean Airlines Reviews
If you can access some of the available reviews of Caribbean airline you can check the following options:
Trip advisor reviews
Caribbean has 3.5 of 5 score from more than 700 reviews.
Airline Quality Reviews
Caribbean has 5 of 10 score from more than 80 reviews
For us it has an overall positive review.