China airlines official site
China airline have an official full functional website. It allows making online reservations, getting deals, checking baggage policy, allows checking flight status and information, online. The china airlines official site Website URL is https://www.china-airlines.com/us/en
Chinaairlines.com is NOT from the company.
- Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ China_Airlines
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/chinaairlines
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/china-airlines
- Customer Service Phone Number: 00 886 2 412 9000 24 hours a day
- IATA code: CI
- ICAO code: CAL
- Membership in alliance: Star Alliance
- Call Sign: DYNASTY
You can download official apps here:
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chinaairlines.mobile30&hl=en_US
- Apple Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/china-airlines-app/id1093021450
How to make Reservations Online on the official website of China Airlines
Air booking can be made online in china-airlines.com The process of booking is available 24/7 hours online. You may go online to the china airline official website:
- Check the website: https://www.china-airlines.com/us/en
- Click on book a flight as a round trip, one way or multi-city
- Pick the route and the date
- Click on booking
Passengers can make their reservations through the direct website of China Airlines as an online booking system. This allows us to pay through credit cards. Also, you can buy the tickets at the local offices or through sales agents and also the other websites that are authorized by the airline.
As such, there is no booking fee as you book directly through the website of China Airline.
Making advance reservations is beneficial. In case online ticket booking is not convenient, you can book even through a phone call to their customer care. The representatives will do the needful.
- You can give your destination details, boarding point, and other specifications.
- The representative will allow you to make payment using your credit/debit card by sending a link.
- On confirmation, you get an email or details on your mobile as flight booking details.
Reservations Phone Number
The phone number for reservations and tickets of Turkish airlines is 00 886 2 412 9000.
You may call add book a flight ticket or even to make a reservation.
Baggage Policy in China Airline
- There is privilege access for the elite member to the VIP lounge, such as an upgrade to the different cabin and high checked baggage allowance.
- The travel classes carry-on baggage should not be more than 7Kg in China Airline, and the size in inches should be 22x14x9. A cabin baggage is allowed for Business class travelers.
- Checked Baggage for the economy class is restricted to 32 kg and the checked baggage to weigh less than 40 kg for the business class.
The passenger going can do online check-in using the reservation number. The check-in is allowed before 24 hours of flight departure. Check-in online is also allowed for All Dynasty card members, and the online check-in can be done using e-ticket.
Passengers wishing to check-in avoiding online can do it at the airport check-in desks terminal.
Visit the special section to get china airlines cheap flights
- You can check the flight status by logging their official site https://www.china-airlines.com/us/en/fly/flight-status/index
- Under the Flight, the Status page gives details of your from and to city airport details, date, mention arrival or departure, type the captcha and search
- Click on submit, the flight status will be displayed.
China Airline operates 1,209 flights and every week to 95 airports in 91 cities across Asia, North America, Europe, and Oceania.
- Australia Brisbane
- Australia Melbourne
- Australia Sydney
- Austria Vienna
- Cambodia Phnom Penh
- Canada Calgary
- Canada Vancouver
- China Beijing
- China Hangzhou
- China Hefei
- China Nanchang
- China Nanjing
- China Ningbo
- China Qingdao
- China Sanya
- China Shanghai
- China Shanghai
- China Shenzen
- China Shenyang
- China Weihai
- China Wenzhou
- China Wuhan
- China Wuxi
- China Xiamen
- China Xi’an
- China Xuzhou
- China Yancheng
- China Yangzhou
- China Yantai
- China Zhengzhou
- Germany Frankfurt
- Guam Guam
- Hong Kong Hong Kong
- India Delhi
- Indonesia Denpasar
- Indonesia Jakarta Soekarno
- Indonesia Surabaya
- Italy Rome
- Italy Fukuoka
- Japan Hiroshima
- Japan Ishigaki
- Japan Kagoshima
- Japan Matsuyama
- Japan Miyazaki
- Japan Nagoya
- Japan Okinawa
- Japan Osaka
- Japan Sapporo
- Japan Shizuoka
- Japan Takamatsu
- Japan Tokyo
- Japan Tokyo
- Japan Toyama
- Korea Busan
- Korea Seoul
- Korea Seoul
- Malaysia Kuala Lumpur
- Malaysia Penang
- Myanmar Yangon
- Netherlands Amsterdam
- New Zealand Aukland
- New Zealand Christchurch
- Palau Koror
- Philippines Cebu
- Philippines Laoag
- Philippines Manila
- Singapore Singapore
- Thailand Bangkok
- United Kingdom London
- United States Honolulu
- United States Los Angeles
- United States New York City
- United States Ontario
- United States San Francisco
- Vietnam Hanoi
- Vietnam Ho Chi Minh City
The company covers most major cities across Taiwan:
Alliance Codeshare Agreements
The codeshare agreements alliance are with:
- Bangkok Airways,
- Czech Airlines,
- Shanghai Airlines,
- Japan Airlines,
- Garuda Indonesia,
- Korean Air,
- and many more.
The customer service is available 24 hours a day. The phone number is 00 886 2 412 9000.
Passengers can get the updated real-time information of the flights on their mobile phone.
- This messaging service can be availed before the flight departure for 7 days and up to 3 hours before the departure date and time.
- Flight messaging offers information on all the flights, including the cross-strait flights, but this is not available for code-share flights.
- The public can use this to get flight information. You can receive short messages on your mobile phone.
- The airlines ensure the information is up to date ad give last-minute changes based on the airport operations and flight conditions.
China Airlines is headquartered at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport. This is the airline’s hub for Eva Air and Uni Air. It is a flag carrier of Taiwan and has two airline subsidiaries, Mandarin Airlines operating flights to Tigerair Taiwan and domestic destinations.
The airline has weekly 1309 flights to 102 cities across North America, Europe, Asia, and Oceania. The focus cities of this airline are Kaosiung, Hong Kong, and Taipei-Songshan.
Check China Airlines Reviews
If you want to access some of the available reviews of china airlines you can check the following options and also leave your own review:
Trip advisor reviews
china-airlines.com has 4 of 5 score from more than 4.000 reviews.
Airline Quality Reviews
avianca.com has 6 of 10 score from more than 400 reviews
For us it has an overall positive review.