The Copa Airlines Official site is https://www.copaair.com/en/web/us
You can also access from www copaairlines.com
It is also known as copaair and Compañía panameña de aviación.
- Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copa_Airlines
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/copaairlines
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/copaairlines
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/copa-airlines
- Customer Service Phone Number: +1 800-359-2672
Copa Airlines Reservations
Make a copa airlines reservation with best cheap flight prices in south america here.
Copa Business Class Review
- IATA code: CM
- ICAO code: CMP
- Callsign: COPA
Copa Air Online Reservations
It is very easy to make a booking on the copa airlines official website www.copaair.com or www.copaairlines.com
- Go to the copa airline reservation URL https://www.copaair.com/en/web/us
- Go to the left side of your screen in the book your trip tab then flights.
- Select the from airport or city
- Select or write the destination city or airport for your reservation
- Type the departure date and the return date.
- Click on Search.
- Get all available tickets for reservations.
- Pay and print your tickets.
You can access updated online flight information and status here: https://bookings.copaair.com/CMGS/AirLowFareSearchExternal.do
Flight Check in policy
You can check in online in copaair in this URL: https://www.copaair.com/en/web/us/checkin-options
It is also possible to check in the copa airline airport bench. Please ensure you arrive at least two hours before the flight departure to check in at the airport.
You can checkin via the web or visit the airport and check-in at the counter. You can use any of these check-in methods, irrespective of where you purchased your flight ticket.
Web check in
The web check in helps to save a lot of time and you can do it in the comfort of your office or home. You can opt for web check-in even if you have luggage. Web check-in can also be done on your mobile device and your mobile boarding pass can be sent from any of the destinations covered by Copa Airlines.
You can get a boarding pass between 24 and 1 hour before the flight departure.
You should equally be at the check-in counter at the airport 90 minutes before flight departure. When checking in online, you must have your reservation code and ticket number ready. Your passport must also be handy. You can select your seat and print your boarding pass online easily.
Some web check in restrictions
You cannot check-in online if you have changed your reservation and have a balance due. The web check-in option is only available on Copa Airlines Colombia and Copa Airlines flights. Also, the option is not available to copa airlines passengers traveling with pets. Passengers with paper tickets can also not access this check-in option.
Airport counter check in
You will have to make do with the airport counter check-in option if you need special assistance or traveling with pets. International flight passengers should be at the airport two hours before flight departure.
The passenger must be at the airport at least 1 hour before flight departure if traveling within Panama and Colombia.
Passengers requiring special assistance or traveling on holiday seasons should be at the airport one and a half hours before flight departure.
Also, passengers should arrive early at the airport so that they can have adequate time to complete the security screening process to check their bags. Passengers on international flights should arrive early in compliance with international fight requirements.
Those traveling from Venezuela or the United States should equally arrive on time. This is because the security screening and immigration procedure will require additional time. Passengers from the United States should arrive 3 hours before flight departure.
You are required to visit the airport and check-in at the counter if you are traveling with pets or infants. A passenger that needs special assistance shod also check-in at the airport check-in counter.
Copa Airlines Baggage Policy
You can check in the official website and also calculate the baggage policy specifications here: https://www.copaair.com/en/web/us/baggage-calculator
The baggage policy on board depends on the destination, origin, PreferMember status, fare class and date of travel. The weight of the baggage allowance is per passenger. You cannot transfer your baggage allowance weight to another passenger.
Fees on baggage policy are subject to taxes obtainable in your origin country. Shipping of any baggage that exceeds the acceptable limit is subject to availability of space on the aircraft.
The time of the year can determine the applicable baggage restriction, as well as, your origin.
Before you can bring certain items on board, you need to sign a declaration form first. The list of items includes the following:
- Child seats or strollers
- Books and manuscripts
- Containers made of plastic, paper or cardboard
- Backpacks, sleeping bags or other items made of aluminum frames.
Baggage allowance of international flights
- Business-class: All bags allowed must not be more than 62 inches when you total the height, length, and width of the bag. The first bag must not be more than 32kg. The second bag must not be more than 32kg also. Any extra bag up to 23kg will attract an extra charge.
- Economy class: The first bag must not exceed 23kg. The second bag must not exceed 23kg also. You will pay an extra charge for an extra 23kg bag. If you are flying to Mexico, the first allowed bag is 25kg. The total size of the bag must not be more than 62 inches when you total the height, length, and width of the bag.
Baggage allowance for domestic flights
- Business-class: First free bag must not exceed 23kg and the second one must not be more than 23kg also. An extra 23kg bag will attract a fee. The total size of the bag must not exceed 62 inches when you total the height, length, and width of the bag.
- Economy class: The first allowed bag should not exceed 23kg. No second allowed bag in domestic economy flight. Any extra bag will attract a fee. The total size of the allowed bags must not be more than 62 inches also.
Important points to note
- Baggage heavier than 70 pounds are not allowed for flights to/from the Bahamas and Cuba.
- Baggie heavier than 100 pounds must be shipped as cargo.
- Fees for excess baggage are cumulative depending on the condition of the registered baggage.
The total size of carry-on luggage must not exceed 46 inches when you total the length, height and width of the luggage. This does not include the wheels of the suitcase.
The carry-on will be transported in the hold of the aircraft if it exceeds this stipulated size and you will pay extra baggage fee for it. Carry-on of an international flight must not exceed 10kg for the economy and business classes.
Examples of personal items you can bring onboard without baggage fees are:
- A video game console
- A laptop bag or case
- A briefcase
- A backpack
- A purse or handbag
- Food to be eaten on board
You can buy in the specific section copa airlines cheap flights
|Belo Horizonte||Brazil||CNF||SBCF||Tancredo Neves|
|Belize City||Belize||BZE||MZBZ||Philip S. W. Goldson|
begins 17 July 2018
|Buenos Aires||Argentina||EZE||SAEZ||Ministro Pistarini|
|Cali||Colombia||CLO||SKCL||Alfonso Bonilla Aragón|
|Chiclayo||Peru||CIX||SPHI||FAP Captain José Abelardo Quiñones Gonzáles|
|Córdoba||Argentina||COR||SACO||Ingeniero Aeronáutico Ambrosio L.V. Taravella|
|Fort Lauderdale||USA||FLL||KFLL||Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood|
begins 18 July 2018
|Brazil||FOR||SBFZ||Pinto Martins – Fortaleza|
|Guadalajara||Mexico||GDL||MMGL||Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla|
|Guatemala City||Guatemala||GUA||MGGT||La Aurora|
|Guayaquil||Ecuador||GYE||SEGU||José Joaquín de Olmedo|
|Holguín||Cuba||HOG||MUHG||Frank País Airport|
|Iquitos||Peru||IQT||SPQT||Crnl. FAP Francisco Secada Vignetta|
|Las Vegas||United States||LAS||KLAS||McCarran|
|Liberia||Costa Rica||LIR||MRLB||Daniel Oduber Quirós|
|Los Angeles||USA||LAX||KLAX||Los Angeles|
|Managua||Nicaragua||MGA||MNMG||Augusto C. Sandino|
|Medellín||Colombia||MDE||SKRG||José María Córdova|
|Mendoza||Argentina||MDZ||SAME||Governor Francisco Gabrielli|
|Mexico City||Mexico||MEX||MMMX||Mexico City|
|Monterrey||Mexico||MTY||MMMY||General Mariano Escobedo|
|Montevideo||Uruguay||MVD||SUMU||Cesareo Berisso Airport|
|Montreal||Canada||YUL||CYUL||Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau|
|New Orleans||United States||MSY||KMSY||Louis Armstrong|
|New York City||USA||JFK||KJFK||John F. Kennedy|
|Philipsburg||Sint Maarten||SXM||TNCM||Princess Juliana|
|Port of Spain||Trinidad and Tobago||POS||TTPP||Piarco|
|Porto Alegre||Brazil||POA||SBPA||Salgado Filho|
begins 16 December 2018
|Mexico||PVR||MMPR||Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz|
|Punta Cana||Dominican Republic||PUJ||MDPC||Punta Cana|
|Rio de Janeiro||Brazil||GIG||SBGL||Rio de Janeiro-Galeão|
|Salvador da Bahia
begins 24 July 2018
|Brazil||SSA||SBSV||Deputado Luís Eduardo Magalhães|
begins 12 December 2018
|Argentina||SLA||SASA||Martín Miguel de Güemes|
|San Francisco||United States||SFO||KSFO||San Francisco|
|San Andres Island||Colombia||ADZ||SKSP||Gustavo Rojas Pinilla|
|San José||Costa Rica||SJO||MROC||Juan Santamaría|
|San Juan||Puerto Rico||SJU||TJSJ||Luis Muñoz Marín|
|San Pedro Sula||Honduras||SAP||MHLM||Ramón Villeda Morales|
|San Salvador||El Salvador||SAL||MSLP||Monseñor Óscar Arnulfo Romero International Airport|
|Santa Clara||Cuba||SNU||MUSC||Abel Santamaria International Airport|
|Santa Cruz de la Sierra||Bolivia||VVI||SLVR||Viru Viru International Airport|
|Santiago Chile||Chile||SCL||SCEL||Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport|
|Santiago de los Caballeros Dominican Republic||Dominican Republic||STI||MDST||Cibao|
|Santo Domingo Dominican Republic||Dominican Republic||SDQ||MDSD||Las Américas|
|São Paulo||Brazil||GRU||SBGR||São Paulo-Guarulhos|
|Villahermosa||Mexico||VSA||MMVA||Carlos Rovirosa Pérez|
|Washington, D.C.||USA||IAD||KIAD||Washington Dulles|
Check copa Airlines Reviews
If you want to access some of the available reviews of asiana airlines you can check the following options and also leave your own review:
Trip advisor reviews
copaair.com has 4 of 5 score from more than 12.000 reviews.
Airline Quality Reviews
copaair.com has 5 of 10 score from more than 00 reviews