Delta Airlines Official site is https://www.delta.com
- Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delta_Air_Lines
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/Delta
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/delta
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/delta-air-lines
- Customer Service Phone Number: +1 800-455-2720
You can access updated online flight information here: https://www.delta.com/content/www/en_US/index.html
To make reservations on its official website go to https://www.delta.com/flight-search/book-a-flight
There is a website where you can find gits and merchandising related to delta airlines: http://www.deltashop.com/
There are more than 325 routes currently. Check all the details here: https://es.delta.com/content/www/en_US/traveling-with-us/where-we-fly/routes.html
Delta Baggage Fees
It is important to understand the baggage policy in order to save some money.
First of all, the carry on baggage maximum size is 22 x 14 x 9 inches. There are no general weight restrictions.
However there are some exceptions:
- Singapore: Max 7 kg
- Shangai: Max 10 kg
- Beijing: Max 10kg
For extra cabbage there are some associated fees in domestic flights:
- First bag Under 23 kg $25.
- Second bag under 23 kg $35
For international flights these are the fees for economic class:
- 1st bag fee is $60
- 2nd bag fee is $100
For other classes there are no additional fees.
Delta airlines has some joint ventures with other airline companies to improve the overall services.
- Air France–KLM/Alitalia
- Virgin Atlantic
- Korean Air
- Virgin Australia
There are the current nine delta airlines hubs in the united states.
- Los Angeles
- Minneapolis–Saint Paul
- New York–JFK
- New York–LaGuardia
- Salt Lake City
There are currently three reward programs available for
- SkyMiles: A frequent flier program with miles for each flight.
- Delta Sky Club: The Delta airport lounges membership. It can be purchased with money or miles. The lounges include free drinks, snacks, WIFI and some readings.
- SkyBonus: This reward program is based on business who spend from $5000 annually. The points are earned for each travel and can be used for discounts, services, free travel or miles.