The Delta airlines official site is https://www.delta.com
You can also access from www.deltaairlines.com or deltaairlines.com
- Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delta_Air_Lines
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/Delta
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/delta
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/delta-air-lines
- The Customer Service Phone Number is +1 800-455-2720
Delta Airline Codes
- IATA code: DL
- ICAO code: DAL
- Callsign: DELTA
- AOC: DALA026A
Delta airlines Reservations online
How to book a flight?
It is very easy to book your flight online in the delta airlines official site www.delta.com or www.deltaairlines.com To do a reservation online just:
- Go to the reservations url https://www.delta.com/flight-search/book-a-flight
- Select the departure date and city or airport.
- Select the to date and city or airport.
- Click on search to discover all the available options for reservation
- Choose one and complete the reservation.
Delta airlines provides a good service after and before your flight reservations. You can get discounts, offers, deals and also you will get a good customer service.
You can manage all the delta services through your mobile phone. Just download the official app from google play or the apple store. Here are the links to download it.
Then, you will have to install the delta airline app. Finally, launch the app and enjoy the mobile delta airline services to www.delta.com
For the Android Mobile devices:
- Download the app from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.delta.mobile.android&hl=en
- Install the app on your android device.
- Open it and enjoy delta app services.
For the Apple mobile devices:
- Download the app from Apple Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/fly-delta/id388491656
- Install it on your device.
- Open it to enjoy the delta services.
Flight Information and status
You can access updated online flight information here. The flights hub is: https://www.delta.com/content/www/en_US/index.html
There is a website where you can find gifts and merchandising related to the company. Go here
Where does Delta Air Lines fly?
There are more than 325 routes currently.
The most popular routes are:
- From Chicago to Atlanta (almost 5000 flights/month).
- From Dallas to Atlanta (almost 5000 flights/month).
- From Houston to Atlanta (almost 4000 flights/month)
Check all the details here:
Does Delta has international flights?
Yes, there are many international routes like Paris or London:
It is important to understand the baggage policy in order to save some money.
First of all, the carry on baggage maximum size is 22 x 14 x 9 inches. There are no general weight restrictions.
However there are some exceptions:
- Singapore: Max 7 kg
- Shangai: Max 10 kg
- Beijing: Max 10kg
For extra cabbage there are some associated fees in domestic flights:
- First bag Under 23 kg $25.
- Second bag under 23 kg $35
For international flights these are the fees for economic class:
- 1st bag fee is $60
- 2nd bag fee is $100
For other classes there are no additional fees.
It has some joint ventures with other airline companies to improve the overall services.
- Air France–KLM/Alitalia
- Virgin Atlantic
- Korean Air
- Virgin Australia
There are the current nine hubs in the united states.
- Los Angeles
- Minneapolis–Saint Paul
- New York–JFK
- New York–LaGuardia
- Salt Lake City
Reward Programs available
There are currently three reward programs available for:
- SkyMiles: A frequent flier program with miles for each flight.
- Delta Sky Club: The airport lounges membership. It can be purchased with money or miles. The lounges include free drinks, snacks, WIFI and some readings.
- SkyBonus: This reward program is based on business who spend from $5000 annually. You can earn The points for each travel. And you can use it for discounts, services, free travel or miles.
Check in Online
You can do the check in online in the delta airlines official website www.delta.com until 24 hours before the flight departure:
- Go to the checkin link here: https://www.delta.com/us/en/check-in-security/overview
- Write your booking details, select your seat and print your boarding card.
- Finish the online check in
This is valid for your computer and mobile phone also.
Check in At the airport
In the airport kiosk you can also do the check in. Just type your booking number and print your boarding car.
You have also the option to use the airport desk. Try to get with some time as sometimes there are queues. The ticket desk is best for people with a lot of baggage.
There are the main features and advantatges of the company:
- The Good Customer service.
- Old company with a lot of prestige and quality.
- The company provides WIFI connection available on the flights.
- Offers, deals and discount for daily passengers.
- The Quality meals and foods available.
- Good policies about check-in, baggage, quality and customer service.
- The Friendly and experienced staff.
- The Good online services and technology though the delta airlines official site and the official apps.
In the following lines we will know which are the delta airline ticket policy. This is about ticket changes or cancellations.
The company has also a policy about refundable tickets. You can get more information about the ticket changes policy and cancellations in the airline customer service.
Tickets Changes and cancellation
The ticket changes on a flight depend on the time period.
- Risk free cancellation: This is the period when you can change your tickets. It is a 24 hours period.
Possible tickets changes:
- During the risk free cancellation period you can:
- Change your flight without charges with a basic economy fare .
- Cancel your ticket
- 24 hours before flight departure you can’t change or cancel your ticket.
Check Delta Airlines Reviews
If you want to access some of the available reviews of the delta airline you can check the following options and also leave your own review:
Trip advisor reviews
delta.com has 4 of 5 score from more than 58000 reviews.
Airline Quality Reviews
delta.com has 5 of 10 score from more than 1800 reviews