The Delta airlines official site is https://www.delta.com
- Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delta_Air_Lines
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/Delta
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/delta
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/delta-air-lines
What is the Customer Service Phone number?
- The Customer Service Phone Number is +1 800-455-2720
Delta airlines provides a good service after and before your flight. You can get discounts, offers, deals and also you will get a good customer service.
You can manage all the delta services through your mobile phone. Just download the official app from google play or the apple store. Here are the links to download it. Then, you will have to install the app. Finally, launch the app and enjoy the mobile delta airlines services.
For the Android Mobile devices:
- Download the app from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.delta.mobile.android&hl=en
- Install the app on your android device.
- Open it and enjoy delta app services.
For the Apple mobile devices:
- Download the app from Apple Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/fly-delta/id388491656
- Install it on your device.
- Open it to enjoy the delta services.
- IATA code: DL
- ICAO code: DAL
- Callsign: DELTA
- AOC: DALA026A
Flight Information and status
You can access updated online flight information here. The flights hub is: https://www.delta.com/content/www/en_US/index.html
Delta airlines Reservations and Tickets on the official website
To make the reservations and buy tickets on the delta airlines official site:
- Go to the url https://www.delta.com/flight-search/book-a-flight
- Select the departure date and city or airport.
- Select the to date and city or airport.
- Click on search to discover all the available options.
- Choose one and complete the reservation.
There is a website where you can find gifts and merchandising related to the company. Go here
Where does Delta Air Lines fly?
There are more than 325 routes currently.
The most popular routes are:
- From Chicago to Atlanta (almost 5000 flights/month).
- From Dallas to Atlanta (almost 5000 flights/month).
- From Houston to Atlanta (almost 4000 flights/month)
Check all the details here:
Does Delta has international flights?
Yes, there are many international routes like Paris or London:
Delta Baggage Fees
It is important to understand the baggage policy in order to save some money.
First of all, the carry on baggage maximum size is 22 x 14 x 9 inches. There are no general weight restrictions.
However there are some exceptions:
- Singapore: Max 7 kg
- Shangai: Max 10 kg
- Beijing: Max 10kg
For extra cabbage there are some associated fees in domestic flights:
- First bag Under 23 kg $25.
- Second bag under 23 kg $35
For international flights these are the fees for economic class:
- 1st bag fee is $60
- 2nd bag fee is $100
For other classes there are no additional fees.
It has some joint ventures with other airline companies to improve the overall services.
- Air France–KLM/Alitalia
- Virgin Atlantic
- Korean Air
- Virgin Australia
There are the current nine hubs in the united states.
- Los Angeles
- Minneapolis–Saint Paul
- New York–JFK
- New York–LaGuardia
- Salt Lake City
Reward Programs available
There are currently three reward programs available for:
- SkyMiles: A frequent flier program with miles for each flight.
- Delta Sky Club: The airport lounges membership. It can be purchased with money or miles. The lounges include free drinks, snacks, WIFI and some readings.
- SkyBonus: This reward program is based on business who spend from $5000 annually. You can earn The points for each travel. And you can use it for discounts, services, free travel or miles.
You can do the check in online in the official website until 24 hours before the flight departure:
- Go to the checkin link here: https://www.delta.com/us/en/check-in-security/overview
- Write your booking details, select your seat and print your boarding card.
This is valid for your computer and mobile phone also.
At the airport
In the airport kiosk you can also do the check in. Just type your booking number and print your boarding car.
You have also the option to use the airport desk. Try to get with some time as sometimes there are queues. The ticket desk is best for people with a lot of baggage.
There are the main features and advantatges of the company:
- The Good Customer service.
- Old company with a lot of prestige and quality.
- The company provides WIFI connection available on the flights.
- Offers, deals and discount for daily passengers.
- The Quality meals and foods available.
- Good policies about check-in, baggage, quality and customer service.
- The Friendly and experienced staff.
- The Good online services and technology though the delta airlines official site and the official apps.
In the following lines we will know which are the delta airlines ticket policy. This is about ticket changes or cancellations.
The company has also a policy about refundable tickets. You can get more information about the ticket changes policy and cancellations in the airline customer service.
Changes and cancellation
The changes on a flight depend on the time period.
- Risk free cancellation: This is the period when you can change your tickets. It is a 24 hours period.
- During the risk free cancellation period you can:
- Change your flight without charges with a basic economy fare .
- Cancel your ticket
- 24 hours before flight departure you can’t change or cancel your ticket.
Delta has both good and bad reviews. The good ones are bigger than the bad ones. It has overall a good average score.
History – 75 years
It all started on June 1, between Dallas and Jackson (Mississippi). That day in 1929 Delta’s first plane took off and with it a long history that did not remain alone in the United States but flew over the five continents.
His first DC-3 was baptized The Spirit of Delta, in 1940. Then the first 767 arrived, thanks to the financial contributions of employees, pensioners and other partners of the company. It was also called The Spirit of Delta and was presented in partnership in Atlanta on December 15, 1982.
Therefore, this year has been celebrations, but the biggest will be in Atlanta, of course, the company’s headquarters, and in Orlando (Florida), where it celebrates 45 years of operations.
There, a replica of the original DC-3 will tour Central Florida. It will be a charity tour, for the benefit of the foundations that do social works in the town and other organizations sponsored by Delta.
Among the novelties with which it receives this anniversary, is the new boarding system on its international flights. The idea is to minimize congestion in the hallways.
It is a shipment staggered by zones and not by number of chairs (from back to front, as was done before). During the flight registration process, each passenger receives a zone number, which corresponds to their assigned seat.
For greater ease this zone number will be printed on the passports and boarding announcements will be made in the waiting rooms, informing passengers when their area is ready to board.
BusinessElite customers and Medallion members of Delta’s frequent flyer program, SkyMiles, as well as SkyTeam Elite Plus members continue with the preferential boarding process.