does allegiant airlines allow pets ?
Yes, you can bring small live animals or pets in all the United States flights. But you should take into account that only dogs and cats are allowed. The allegiant air pet policy indicates that small dogs and cats can be carried in cabin of the aircraft.
Allegiant is strict with pet carrier. It can be no more than 2 pets per carrier. They must be secure, have a waterproof, allow pets to travel stand up and its size must be less than 19 x 6 x 19 inches. But guide dogs can travel without any size requirement.
The pets age is also restricted. Dogs and cats of less than 8 weeks of age are not allowed. Passengers must carry proof of mandatory vaccinations.
How to add a pet to a reservation
You can make a reservation for pets on the official website. When you are doing your booking online go to the travelers section and click on the option add a pet in cabin to proceed.
There is also the option to do it by phone calling the reservation number 702-505-8888.
Additional information from the allegiant air pet policy
- Allegiant charges a 50$ non refundable fee per segment and carrier.
- Pets must be in the carrier in the airport terminal and inside the aircraft.
- The carriers must be placed on the floor during landing and take-off.
- The animals must be harmless, odorless, non-disruptive, not ill, violent and odorless
- The check in process must be done 1 hour before flight departure.
- The company doesn’t assume any responsibility for the health of the animals.
I am an internet worker who enjoys travel all over the world. I write in this website to share my passion and tips to fly cheaper and to find great deals of the most popular airlines. I will also add some help guides and tutorials for the frequently asked questions.