Canceling a flight can be a frustrating experience, but it doesn’t have to be difficult. If you need to cancel a ticket with Saudi Airlines, here’s what you need to know.
- Check the Cancellation Policy Before you cancel your ticket, it’s important to understand the airline’s cancellation policy. Saudi Airlines has a 24-hour cancellation policy, which means that you can cancel your ticket within 24 hours of booking and receive a full refund. If you cancel outside of this window, you may be subject to fees or may not be able to receive a refund at all.
- Manage Your Booking Online One of the easiest ways to cancel your Saudi Airlines ticket is by using the “Manage Bookings” service on the main page of the airline’s website. To access your booking, you’ll need your booking reference or ticket number. Once you’ve retrieved your booking, you’ll be able to cancel your ticket by clicking on the “Cancel and Refund” button.
- Contact Customer Service If you’re unable to cancel your ticket online, you’ll need to contact Saudi Airlines’ customer service team. You can do this by phone or by email. When you contact them, be sure to have your booking reference or ticket number on hand, as well as your personal information.
- Request a Refund If you’re canceling your ticket within the 24-hour window and are eligible for a full refund, be sure to request one. Saudi Airlines will process the refund and it will be credited back to the original method of payment.
- Review the Refund Status Once you have requested a refund, be sure to check the status of your refund. You can do this by logging into your Saudi Airlines account or by contacting customer service. Keep in mind that it may take some time for the refund to be processed and for the funds to be credited back to your account.
- Contact Saudi Guest Care Center via WhatsApp If you are calling from a number that is not registered in the PNR, then the passenger should contact SAUDIA Guest Care Center via WhatsApp on 920022222. They will assist you with the process of canceling your flight and refund.
- Consider Rebooking If you’re canceling your flight outside of the 24-hour window, you may still be able to rebook your flight for a later date or time. In this case, you’ll need to contact customer service to discuss your options and the fees that may apply.
- Make sure to check the schedule change and rebooking fee policy Before canceling your flight, it is recommended to check the schedule change policy of Saudi airlines as in case you want to reschedule your flight, you might need to pay additional fee for the same.
- Get a Travel Insurance To avoid any future inconvenience, it’s always a good idea to get a travel insurance. This way, if something comes up and you need to cancel your flight, you’ll be covered. Be sure to review the terms and conditions of your travel insurance policy to understand what is covered.
- Keep all the confirmation and cancellation emails safe Once you have canceled your flight, it is important to keep all the confirmation and cancellation emails safe, as they will be needed as a proof in case of any discrepancy.
Canceling a flight can be a hassle, but by using the “Manage Bookings” service on the main page of Saudi Airlines website, you can easily cancel your ticket and request a refund. If you’re unable to cancel your ticket online, you can contact Saudi Airlines customer service team.
I am an internet worker who enjoys travel all over the world. I write in this website to share my passion and tips to fly cheaper and to find great deals of the most popular airlines. I will also add some help guides and tutorials for the frequently asked questions.