Japan Airlines’ official site is the official website of Japan airlines. The airline includes JAL Express, J-Air, Japan Transocean Air, Japan Air Commuter, JAL Cargo, Ryukyu Air Commuter, and ZIPAIR Tokyo for commuter services. You can make online reservations, check the flight information and status, get deals, check baggage policy, and check-in-online. The website URL is https:// www.jal.co.jp
- Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Airlines
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/JALflightinfo_e
- Facebook: https:// www.facebook.com/JapanAirlinesWorldwide/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/japan-airlines
- Customer Service Phone Number: +81 3 5460 3109, 81 3 6733 3062
- IATA code: JL
- ICAO code: JAL
- Callsign: JAPAN AIR
How to make Japan Air Reservations Online on the official website
Booking online is easy with Japan Airlines on its official site. The simple steps to follow are:
- Go to the website https:// jal.co.jp
- Select the date and the route.
- Click on Booking
Make the flight reservations in advance. The online reservation booking is easy to book on the official website.
Reservations Phone Number
The Japan airline’s phone number for ticket reservations is 1800 102 4135.
Call on the telephone number to make a reservation of your flight ticket or even to get more information.
Regular traveler of Japan Airlines may have an account, and if so, visit the section to know your flight status, details of reservations, and get to know check-in information.
Download official apps from the Apple store and Google Play. You can access your social media account as a signup process after the installation of the app.
Get access to all information about flight updates of Japan Airlines here.
The section of flight status is helpful if you want to know about your flight delays.
This is the Japan airlines baggage policy.
The baggage policy includes:
- One-piece carry-on in 55 x 40 x 25 cm dimensions.
- One small personal item per passenger. The total weight of both must be within 10 kg.
Checked baggage is as per the following rules:
- Premium Economy and Economy class may take two 23 kg on international flights.
- First Class and Business Class passengers can take three 32 kg bags.
- The checked bag should not measure over 203 cm.
- Domestic flight passengers may take 20 kg and the First-Class passengers 45 kg. The dimensions to not exceed 50 x 60 x 120 cm.
The costs are based on characteristics and optional services. You may check with Japan airline’s official website and get your cost calculation.
You may go online and check-in before 24 hours of the scheduled flight in the official site of Japan Airlines URL: https://www.jal.co.jp/en/inter/boarding/webcheckin/flow/indv/.
There is a necessity to check-in online furnishing the flight details—the online check-in closes 30 minutes prior to the departure time schedule.
You can check the flight status at http://www.in.jal.co.jp/inl/en/?city=DEL and click on ‘Flight Status.’
Search mentioning the flight number, date of departure, departure and arrival airport at https://fltinfo.5971.jal.co.jp/rsv/ArrivalAndDepartureInput_en.do
Australia Sydney, Cairns, Brisbane, Melbourne, Darwin, Gold Coast, Perth.
Belgium Brussels, Sao Paulo, Belo Horizonte, Manaus, Brasilia, Recife.
Brazil Salvador, Recife, Horizonte, Campo Grande, Iguassu Falls, Londrina
Cambodia Siem Reap, Phnom Penh
Canada Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal, Edmonton Kelowna, Ottawa
East Asia Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai Hongqiao, Shanghai Pudong, Kunming,
Seoul, Busan, Shenzhen, Yantai, Wuhan, Qingdao, etc
Czech Republic Prague
Denmark Billund, Copenhagen
Finland Helsinki, Ivalo, Rovaniemi
France Nice, France, Marseille, Lyon, Toulouse
Germany Hamburg, Frankfurt, Dusseldorf, Stuttgart, Berlin, Munich, Hannover
India Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad
Indonesia Surabaya, Jakarta, Denpasar
Italy Milan, Roma, Vigo, Bologna
Malaysia Penang, Kuala Lumpur, Kuantan, Kuching, Kota Kinabalu
Mexico City, Monterrey, Guadalajara, Leon
Myanmar Yangon, Mandalay
New Zealand Auckland
Russia Moscow, Vladivostok Samara, etc
South Africa Johannesburg
Spain Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao, etc
Sri Lanka Colombo
Sweden Gothenburg, Stockholm
Switzerland Geneva, Zurich, Basel
Thailand Koh Samui, Bangkok, Chiang Mai
UK Manchester, London, Belfast, Glasgow, etc
USA Honolulu, Los Angeles, New York, San Diego, Orlando, Atlanta, El Paso, Austin, Cleveland, Kansas City, Cincinnati, Denver, Huntsville, Knoxville, Memphis, Milwaukee, Miami, Baltimore, Phoenix, Washington, Seattle, Mammoth Lakes, Santa Rosa, Seattle, Burlington, Salt Lake City, Wichita, Birmingham, Boise, Palm Springs, Medford, Anchorage, Savannah, Charleston, Lexington, Portland, Fort Myers, Anchorage, Mammoth Lakes, Sun Valley, Pensacola, Jackson, San Juan, Charleston, Savannah, Tuscon, Reno, West Palm Beach, etc
United Arab Emirates Dubai
Vietnam Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
Popular Airline Routes
Jal Japan Airlines operates several domestic flights to all over Japan destinations.
- Osaka, Tokushima, Misawa, Kitakyushu, and Toyama on the domestic network.
- East Asia- Beijing, Shanghai, Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Taipei, Jakarta, Singapore, and Hong Kong.
- India- Mumbai and New Delhi.
- Europe-London, Zurich, Paris, Moscow, Helsinki, and Frankfurt.
- America- San Francisco, New York, Boston, Dallas, Chicago, and Los Angeles.
It serves 181 airports and covers more than 680 routes around the world.
The phone number of customer service is +81 3 5460 3109.
You can contact 24 hours a day.
Partners and alliances of Japan Airline
The partner and alliances are Oneworld, and the website is https://www.oneworld.com/members/japan-airlines.
Japan Airlines Reviews
If you want to check the reviews of this airline, you have the following options:
- Tripadvisor: This is the review website. This airline has a 4.5/5 rating on 9006 reviews. There are good reviews highlighting their services.
- Skytrax: The reviews score is 7 out of 10 from 347 reviews.
- Kayak: In kayak from 4467 reviews, the score is 8.7 out of 10.
About Japan airlines
Japan Airlines is based in Tokyo. It is one of the major flag carriers with hubs at Tokyo International Airport and Osaka’s Kansai International airport. It operates wide and narrow-body aircraft. JAL offers international services to the United States, Europe, South America, Canada, and Australia, offering an extensive domestic network. JAL is the Oneworld alliance member.