Jet Blue Airlines Official Site
Jet Blue Airlines Official site is http://www.jetblue.com/
- Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JetBlue
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/jetbluecheeps
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JetBlue
- Customer Service Phone Number: +1 800-538-2583
- IATA code: B6
- ICAO code: JBU
- Callsign: JETBLUE
- AOC: YENA176J
You can check information about flights here: https://www.jetblue.com/flights/
There are more than 100 destinations available in Jet blue flights.
Jetblue Airlines allows a carry-on bag with a linear dimension not more than 22 x 14 x 9 inches. You can equally carry a personal item that must not be bigger than 17 x 13 x 8 inches. The bag will go through the airport check procedure at the gate if it fails to fit in the overhead locker.
It does not make provision for baggage allowance for infants that sit on adults’ lap. If you are boarding with an infant, you can bring the following items on board:
- Car seat for the child
- Diaper bag
- Carry –on bags for infants
The passenger can bring musical instruments onboard the airline as a carry-on. However, the musical instruments must fit in the overhead lockers. Bear in mind that standard carry-on bags will not fit into the space.
You will need to get an extra seat if the musical instrument does not fit into the overhead locker. Also, the musical instrument must not be bigger than 165 pounds. If you have to get an extra seat for the musical instrument, the seat must be a window seat.
As for pets, the passenger can bring pets onboard and the pets must be placed in their carriers. Also, the pet carrier must able to fit under the seat in front.
Each passenger can only bring one pet onboard. The total number of pets that can be onboard per flight is 4.
Also, the pet must not be heavier than 20 pounds and the carrier must not be bigger than 17 x 12.5 x 8.5 inches.
Each pet carrier is considered as one carry-on item. You will have to pay for bringing a pet on board. The amount to pay per pet is $125 one way.
Passengers onboard the Jetblue Airlines are not permitted to bring certain items on board. These items are considered to be too dangerous. They are:
- Gold clubs
- Baseball bats
- Straight razors
One personal item can be carried for passenger. There can be two possibilities:
- Under the seat: the baggage should fit under the seat in front of the passenger. The maximum size should be 17″ L (43.2 cm) x 13″ W (33 cm) x 8″ H (20.32 cm).
- Overhead: the baggage should fit in the overhead bin. The maximum size is 22″ L (55.88 cm) x 14″ W (35.56 cm) x 9″ H (22.86 cm).
There are no weight restriction on personal items. But you must ensure it fits the overhead bin or under the seat.
Check about the current baggage policy here: https://www.jetblue.com/at-the-airport/baggage-information/
Flight Check in online in jetblue.com
You can check in via any of the following methods:
- Ticket counter check in at the airport
- Self-service kiosk check in at the airport
- Curbside check in at the airport
- Mobile check in
- Online check in or web check-in in www.jetblue.com
Jetblue airline Online check in
The online check in must be done 24 hours to 40 minutes before flight departure for US domestic flight. It must be completed 60 minutes before flight departure for an international flight.
You can check-in your bag online too. The passenger can equally pay for the bags via online check-in.
Mobile check-in can be done on your mobile device. It must be completed 24 hours to 45 minutes before flight departure for US domestic flight and 60 minutes before departure for an international flight. On the other hand, a curbside check-in must be completed from 6 hours to 40 minutes before flight departure.
The self-service kiosk checks must be 6 hours to 20 minutes before flight departure. Ticket counter check-in should also be done 6 hours to 20 minutes before flight departure. Bear in mind that the time depends a great deal on your destination.
You can check in online and get your boarding pass in this URL https://www.jetblue.com
There are the current bases of the jetblue airline:
- Boston Logan International Airport
- Fort Lauderdale International Airport
- John F. Kennedy International Airport
- Long Beach Airport
- Orlando International Airport
How to make a Reservation in jetblue.com airline
These are the required steps to follow in the reservations website:
- You can book a flight or select your trip in this section here: https://book.jetblue.com/shop/search/
- Select roundtrip or one way.
- Select the departure city
- Select the destination city airport
- Choose your departure date
- Choose your return date
- Select the number of tickets (adults 14 or more, kids under 14 and infants under 2).
- Choose the price in dollars or in trueblue points.
- Click on find it to get all the options to book online.
- Select, pay and print your reservation number and print your tickets.
The company has some special association with other flight companies to improve the services. These are the current alliances:
- Aer Lingus
- Air China
- Air India
- All Nippon Airways
- Azul Brazilian
- El Al
- Etihad Airways
- EVA Air
- Korean Air
- South African Airways
- TAP Air Portugal
- Turkish Airli
Check for the current jetblue airline deals, promotion codes and coupons in this sections of the website: https://www.jetblue.com/deals/
Check Jetblue airline Airways Reviews
If you want to access some of the available reviews of jetblue airlines you can check the following options and also leave your own review:
Trip advisor reviews
jetblue.com has 4 of 5 score from more than 17000 reviews.
Airline Quality Reviews
www.jetblue.com has 5 of 10 score from more than 800 reviews