- 1 KLM Airlines official site
- 2 KLM moving your world
- 3 Reservations
- 4 Login to www.klm.com
- 5 Flight status Information
- 6 Flight Check in
- 7 How to do Reservations
- 8 Where does KLM Airlines Fly? Destinations
- 9 Baggage Policy and fees
- 10 Check KLM Airlines Reviews
KLM Airlines official site
The official website of this airline is www.klm.com. The official website contains information about the various services provided by this klm royal dutch airline
KLM Official website is www.klm.com
- Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KLM
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KLM/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/klm
- Customer Service Phone Number: 0035722671616.
- Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOzdP6ZlqpPKDdx7zibzJmw
KLM moving your world
|Prefix||2 Letter Code||Handler|
You can download the updated schedule here in the official website.
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, registered name as Royal Aviation Company, Inc.), is the flag carrier airline of the Netherlands. KLM is headquartered in Amstelveen, with its hub at nearby Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
It is part of the Air France–KLM group and a member of the SkyTeam airline alliance.
Founded in 1919, KLM is the oldest airline in the world still operating under its original name and had 35,488 employees and a fleet of 119 (excluding subsidiaries) as of 2015.
These are the current operating bases:
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
KLM’s head office is located in Amstelveen, on a 6.5-hectare (16-acre) site near Schiphol Airport. The airline’s current headquarters was built between 1968 and 1970. Before the opening of the new headquarters, the airline’s head office was on the property of Schiphol Airport in Haarlemmermeer.
You can book your flight directly to any of the 145 international destinations with 115 fleet size. You can also book your vacation on this website too various destinations. When booking your vacation here, you can book for any of the following:
- Flight and car hire service
- Flight and hotel lodging
- Also, flight plus hotel plus car
Hotel lodging services
The airline offers hotel lodging services in different cities and some of them are below:
The services accessible on the KLM official site are not only Hotels, Cars, Vacations and Flights; you can also access Cruise services on the platform. The cruise services are affordable and will not put a hole in your pocket at all.
Login to www.klm.com
You can login to KLM from https://login.klm.com/login/accountv
In the login page you can put your username and password to enter the site.
Flight status Information
You can access updated online KLM Airline flight status and information here: https://www.klm.de/check-in
Flight Check in
Check in online
You can check in online in this URL: https://www.klm.com/travel/de_de/plan_and_book/index.htm
- Go to the check in tab,
- Write your name and confirmation code.
- Then, click on check-in.
How to do Reservations
To do a reservation on the reservations website just do this step:
- Go to https://www.klm.com
- In the book section as above type the following data
- Select the airport and or city origin From.
- Select the airport and/or city destination to
- Finally, click on the button Search Flights that appear at your right.
- From the available flights select your option and finish the reservation.
- Pay and print your tickets.
You can check your reservations status from your account page.
Where does KLM Airlines Fly? Destinations
In this map you can check all the available destinations updated: https://www.klm.com/travel/de_de/plan_and_book/index.htm
There are more than 145 international destinations available in KLM.
Internationally, KLM Airline flies to a number of major cities in:
- Europe including Frankfurt, London, Paris, Rome, Brussels and Stockholm;
- to Bangkok, Beijing, New Delhi, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Mumbai across Asia;
- to numerous destinations in the Middle East;
- to Washington DetC ,Newark and Toronto in North America.
Baggage Policy and fees
The company has a specific policy regarding baggage.
- The maximum size (width + height + depth) is 158cm/62in and the maximum weight per bag is 23kg/50lb or 32kg/70lb depending on your ticket class and itineraries. Baggage size between 159 and 203cm may incur additional charges, and more than 204cm/80in (46kg/99lb) is not allowed for checked baggage.
- For the safety of the baggage handlers, some countries might restrict items that exceed the maximum weight and/or size (width + height + depth) for a single piece(32kg/70lb & 158cm/62in) regardless of seat class and/or extra baggage payment.
- Service Charge
Fees vary depending on departure country and destination.
Departures from Netherlands will have KRW as the standard currency, while departures from the U.S. use USD, departures from Canada use CAD prices and departures from Indonesia use IDR prices. Departures from other countries will use USD standard price converted based on the exchange rate of the day.
If you don’t want to pay any baggage fee you have one option. If you use the credit card capital one venture ward rewards your fees will be reimbursed.
Check KLM Airlines Reviews
If you can access some of the available reviews of KLM Airline you can check the following options:
Trip advisor reviews
KLM.com has 4 of 5 score from more than 30,909 reviews
Airline Quality Reviews
KLM.com has 6/10 score from more than 1176 reviews
For us it has an overall positive review.