Latam Airlines is headquartered in Sao Paulo, Santiago, Chile, and Brazil under the Chilean and Brazilian law, as a South American airline group.
Latam Airlines flies to an array of Latin American destinations and European countries. Latam operates daily around 800 departures, providing domestic and international routes. Latam was established in 2012, and it merged with TAM Airlines, forming Latam Airlines.
Booking online tickets, acquiring or checking the flight status, flight information, checking baggage policy, and getting deals is possible in their www.latam.com website URL: https://www.latam.com/en_ue/.
- Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latam_Airlines_Group
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/latamairlines
- Facebook: https:// www.facebook.com/latamAirlines/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/latam-airlines
- Customer Service Phone Number: United States. 1 866 435 9526.
- IATA code: LA
- ICAO code: LAN
- Call sign: LAN CHILE
ICAO Airline Call sign
LAN LATAM Chile LAN CHILE
DSM LATAM Argentina LAN AR
LCO LATAM Cargo Chile LAN CARGO
ARE LATAM Colombia LAN COLOMBIA
How to make Latam Air Reservations Online on the official website
Getting online booking of Latam Air Reservations online is helpful and does it on their official website. The steps are as follows:
- Visit the reservations website https://www.latam.com/en-un/flights
- Select the route and the date
Book your tickets in advance. The online reservation booking is easy to book on the official website.
Reservations Phone Number
The Latam airline’s phone number for ticket reservations is 56 2 2579 8838 (English).
You may call them on this number to get your flight ticket reservations and for more information
If you have an account of Latam Airlines www.latam.com, you can book on that section by giving your details of flight required, get the reservation details, and the check-in information.
Get from Google Play and Apple store the official apps downloaded. It helps with the booking or checking flight status.
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobile.latam.com.latamapp&hl=en_US
- Apple: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/latam/id1293404687
You can get Access about flight updates all the information of Latam Airlines here at https://www.latam.com/en_un/apps/personas/flightstatus.
Here you can know the flight status if it is on time or if there is a flight delay.
This is the Latam airline baggage policy.
The baggage policy includes:
- 1 person one carry-on baggage. The carry-on bag should be 8kg maximum weight for economy passengers. Premium Business passengers and the Economy can go 16 kg.
- Carry-on baggage 55cm (21 in) x 35cm (13 in) x 25cm (9 in). This includes the wheels, pockets, and handle.
Checked baggage is as per the following rules:
- LATAM Airlines is 23kg (50 lb) weight and 158 linear (total of width, thickness, and height dimensions) cm (62 linear in).
- The ticket class determines the baggage allowance.
Baggage exceeding the Passenger allowance for baggage is subjected to baggage fees. This is based on overweight, oversize, and baggage allowance. The fees may be paid at the airport. The cost can be checked with the official website of Latam Airlines to know the cost calculation.
Check-in online can be done to get your boarding pass. This Will ensure no delay, and you can travel worry-free.
Do it between 48 hours and 75 minutes before the departure of the flight. You can get the boarding pass, print, or display on the cell phone. You can board directly if you have carry-on- baggage only.
You can check the flight status at https://www.latam.com/en_un/apps/personas/flightstatus. You may search for giving the arrival or departure date and flight number.
The following is an overview of the latam airline destinations:
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- Falkland Islands
- French Polynesia
- New Zealand
- South Africa
Popular Airline Routes
Latam Airlines operates international and domestic routes with scheduled services within Brazil. There are international flights to South and North America and Europe.
It has codeshare agreements with Air France, Air China, British Airways, American Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Iberia, Interjet, Korean Air, Japan Airlines, Latam Paraguay, Latam Chile, Lufthansa, Qatar Airways, WestJet, Swiss International Air Lines, South African Airways, and Passaredo Linhas Aereas.
- The latam airline phone number of customer service is +1 866 435 9526.
You can contact 24×7.
Partners and alliances of Latam Airlines
The partner and alliances are Oneworld from 27th September 2019, and the website is https://www.oneworld.com/members/latam-airlines.
Latam Airlines Reviews
If you want to check the reviews of this airline here are a few options:
- Tripadvisor: This is the review website. This airline latam.com has a 3.5/5 rating on 39448 reviews. There are good reviews highlighting their services.
- Skytrax: It offers a 3-Star rating.
- Kayak: In kayak from 5314 reviews, the score of latam.com is 7.5 out of 10.
The LATAM Airline Group is the largest group in the world, providing passenger services within 24 countries to 137 destinations.
About Latam airlines
Latam Airlines was formed as a group with the merger of TAM and LAN Airlines and was officially completed on 22 June 2012. It operates on an extensive network of cargo and Passenger services throughout Latin America and internationally.
In Aug 2015, Latam Airlines unveiled a new logo and phased a roll-out in 2016 of the Latam identity by launching Latam divisions the Latam Airlines and Latam Cargo.
TAM and LAN operated in the existing brands, and their headquarters currently is in Chile, Santiago, Brazil, and Sao Paulo.
Latam Airlines Group offers services to more than 26 countries covering 146 destinations and is also in six domestic markets in Latin America, namely, in addition to its international operations. The Group operates worldwide over 1300 flights per day and transports per year around 69 million passengers.
Latam Airlines Group has 320 aircraft as the modern and Young fleet of around nine years, and there are the latest models of Airbus A350, A320neo, and A