- 1 Flysas Scandinavian Airlines official website
- 2 Reservations
- 3 SAS Airlines Business Class
- 4 Airlines Codes
- 5 Login to ScandinavianAirlines.com
- 6 Flight status Information
- 7 Flight Check in
- 8 How to do Reservations in flysas.com
- 9 Where does Scandinavian Airline Fly? Destinations
- 10 Baggage Policy and fees
- 11 Check Scandinavian Airlines Reviews www.flysas.com
The official site of flysas is www.flysas.com. The SAS official website contains information about the various services provided by this airline.
Flysas Official site is www.flysas.com
- Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scandinavian_Airlines Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/SAS/?_rdc=1&_rdr
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/flysas
- Customer Service Phone Number: +46 8 797 4000
- Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1ZiePZn0tpLKvCApTdlahg
SAS Airlines Business Class
You can download the flysas airline updated schedule here in the official website.
It is usually known as SAS airlines, is the flag carrier of Denmark, Norway and Sweden. SAS is an abbreviation of the company’s full name, Scandinavian Airline System or legally Scandinavian Airline System Denmark-Norway-Sweden.
These are the current operating bases:
- Copenhagen Airport
- Oslo Airport, Gardermoen
- Stockholm Arlanda Airport
Scandinavian Airline head office is located in the SAS Frösundavik Office Building in Frösundavik [sv], Solna Municipality, Sweden, near Stockholm. Between 2011 and 2013, the head office was located at Stockholm Arlanda Airport (ARN) in Sigtuna Municipality, Sweden. The SAS Cargo Group A/S head office is in Kastrup, Tårnby Municipality, Denmark.
The SAS Frösundavik Office Building,[ was designed by Niels Torp Architects and built between 1985 and 1987. The move from Solna to Arlanda was completed in 2010.
A previous SAS head office was located on the grounds of Bromma Airport in Stockholm. In 2013 SAS announced that it once again would relocate to Frösundavik.
In the fiscal year of 2018/2019, SAS Scandinavian Airline based in Sweden’s capital Stockholm, generated a revenue of over 46.7 billion Swedish kronor. Compared to the previous year, this was a growth of over two billion Swedish kronor.
You can book your flight directly more than 147 international year-round and seasonal destinations in all countries. You can also book your vacation on this website too various destinations.
When booking your vacation here in flysas, you can book for any of the following:
- Flight and car hire service
- Flight and hotel lodging
- Also, flight plus hotel plus car
Hotel lodging services
The sas airline offers hotel lodging services in different cities and some of them are below:
- Bergen Airport, Flesland
- Göteborg Landvetter Airport
- Stavanger Airport, Sola
- Tromsø Airport, Langnes
- Trondheim Airport, Værnes
The services accessible on the Scandinavian Airlines official site are not only Hotels, Cars, Vacations and Flights; you can also access Cruise services on the platform.
The cruise services are affordable and will not put a hole in your pocket at all.
You can login to SAS Airlines from https://points.flysas.com/login In the SAS login page you can put your username and password to enter the site.
Flight status Information
You can access updated online Scandinavian Airline flight status and information here: https://www.flysas.com/en/
Flight Check in
Check in online
You can check in online in SAS this URL: https://www.flysas.com/pl-en/checkin
Go to the check in tab, write your name and confirmation code.
- Then, click on check-in.
How to do Reservations in flysas.com
To do a reservation on the reservations website just do this step:
- Go to https://www.flysas.com/en/
- In the book section as above type the following data
- Select the airport and or city origin From.
- Select the airport and/or city destination to
- Finally, click on the button Search Flights that appear at your right.
- From the available flights select your option and finish the reservation.
- Pay and print your tickets.
You can check your reservations status from your account page.
In this map you can check all the available destinations updated: https://www.flysas.com/en/ SAS Airlines offers flights to 123 destinations worldwide. Fly with Scandinavian Airline to Scandinavia. SAS global network also includes Europe and Asia. Book flights from Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, San Francisco and Washington D.C.
SAS has since the beginning of the corona outbreak taken a number of measures to ensure your safety and well-being on board.
Baggage Policy and fees
- 1 personal item: FREE
- 1 standard carry-on bag: Free for economy and premium economy class passengers
- 2 standard carry-on bags: Free for business class passengers
|Excess baggage fees|
|Route||23,1-28 kg||28,1-32 kg|
|Domestic flights||200 DKK
|European flights||300 DKK
|Flights to/from Asia and the US*||340 DKK
|Flights to/from Canada*||340 DKK
If you don’t want to pay any baggage fee you have one option. If you use the credit card capital one venture ward rewards your fees will be reimbursed.
If you can access some of the available reviews of Flysas you can check the following options:
Trip advisor reviews
flysas.com has 3.5 of 5 score from more than 9782 reviews.
Airline Quality Reviews
flysas.com has 5/10 score from more than 698 reviews
For us it has an overall positive review.