How to change your name in Spirit airlines step by step
- Check if your name has legally changed since you joined the program and you want to update it.
- Gather the supporting legal documentation for your name change, such as a copy of your marriage license, court order, divorce decree, or legal name change document.
Example: If you changed your name after getting married, you can provide a copy of your marriage license as proof.
- Ensure that the name you want to use in the program is the same as it appears on your government-issued ID or international travel document.
Example: If your ID or passport says “John Smith,” but you changed your name to “John Johnson,” you should continue using “John Smith” in the program until you can update your ID or passport.
- Click on the link provided to get assistance with changing your name in the program.
Example: The link may direct you to a form to fill out or provide contact information for someone who can assist you.
- Provide the required legal documentation and follow the instructions provided to complete the name change process.
Example: You may need to upload a scanned copy of your legal document or send it via mail.
Remember that it’s important to keep your personal information up-to-date, especially if you want to receive official correspondence or participate in certain program activities that require identification.
I am an internet worker who enjoys travel all over the world. I write in this website to share my passion and tips to fly cheaper and to find great deals of the most popular airlines. I will also add some help guides and tutorials for the frequently asked questions.