- 1 Spirit airlines official site
- 2 Flying on Spirit Airlines review and Tips
- 3 Airline Codes
- 4 Login to Spirit.com
- 5 Current Flight status Information
- 6 Flight Check in
- 7 How to do Reservations
- 8 Where does Spirit Airlines Fly? Popular Destinations
- 9 Baggage Policy and fees
- 10 Cancellations
- 11 Credit Cards
- 12 Check Spirit Airlines Reviews
Spirit airlines official site
The official site of this airline is www.spirit.com. The official website spirit.com contains information about the various services provided by this airline.
The web www.spiritairlines.com is not from the company.
- Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirit_Airlines
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/spiritairlines
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Spirit-Airlines/203890559632548
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/spirit-airlines
- Customer Service Phone Number:
- Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrOwgmAwcw8r8xs34RiIuJg
It is the largest commercial airline. You can get low fares for travelers that buy tickets in advance. If you need help keep reading.
Flying on Spirit Airlines review and Tips
- IATA code: NK
- ICAO code: NKS
- Callsign: SPIRIT WINGS
- AOC: GTIA770S
You can download the updated scheduled departure time here in the official website.
It started operation as far back as 1983 and it was formerly named Charter One. The line opened its bases in the places below:
- Atlantic City
- Las Vegas
- Fort Lauderdale
- Dallas/Fort Worth
These are the current operating bases:
- Atlantic City
- Dallas/Fort Worth
- Fort Lauderdale
- Las Vegas
Its headquarters is, however, located in Miramar, Florida, united states. The airline currently has over 138 aircraft in its fleet and it currently covers over 76 destinations spread across the United States.
However, its services are not restricted to within the border of the United States alone. The company’s slogan is “Less Money, More Go”, though it was formerly “Catch the Spirit!”
Findings show that the revenue of the company as of 2018 was $3.23 billion, while its operating income in 2018 was $350.91 million, with its net income standing at $155.75 million as of 2018.
The company equally boasts of total assets of $5.165 billion and its Total Equity as of 2018 was $1.929 billion. The current employee strength of the company in 2019 was 7,708.
You can book your spirit airlines flight directly to any of the 76 locations across the United States. Apart from flight booking, you can also book your vacation on this website too various destinations in the United States. When booking your vacation here, you can book for any of the following:
- Flight and car hire service
- Flight and hotel lodging
- Also, flight plus hotel plus car
When booking any of the services above, you can choose the number of rooms you need and even the particular age group of the driver, which can be either between 21 and 24 or 25 and above. You will only have to fill a short form when booking your vacation and the customer care agents will get in touch with you without delay.
When booking a car hire services on the spirit.com home page, you can choose to pay at the point of booking the service or pay later.
The car hire services provided in the homepage are also affordable and will not put a hole in your pocket. While booking the car hire service from the homepage, you will have to fill a short form. There you should indicate the following data:
- From where you want to rent the car
- The period during which you need the car.
You will also have to indicate if you are between the ages of 30 and 65 years.
Hotel lodging services
The airline offers hotel lodging services in different cities and some of them are below:
- New York
- Las Vegas
- San Francisco
- Washington DC
- Los Angeles
The services accessible on the Spirit Airline official site are not only Hotels, Cars, Vacations and Flights; you can also access Cruise services on the platform. The cruise services are affordable and will not put a hole in your pocket at all.
Login to Spirit.com
You can login to spirit airline from here
In the login page you can put your username and password to enter the site.
Current Flight status Information
You can access updated online spirit airlines flight status and information about daily flights here:
Flight Check in
Check in online
You can check in online in this URL the scheduled flight and get your seat assignment:
- Go to the check in tab, write your name and confirmation code.
- Then, click on check-in.
- Get your boarding card and seat assignments.
How to do Reservations
To do a reservation and purchase on the reservations website just do this steps:
- Go to spirit.com to start your online booking.
- In the book section as above type the following data depending on a single or round trip
- Select the airport and or city origin From.
- Select the airport and/or city destination to
- Finally, click on the button Search Flights that appear at your right.
- From the available flights and ticket prices select your option and finish the reservation. Check fares, available promotions and seat selection if available.
- Pay and print your flight ticket and boarding pass per person.
You can check your reservations status from your account page.
Where does Spirit Airlines Fly? Popular Destinations
In this map you can check all the available destinations updated:
There are more than 76 destinations available in Spirit. The zones are Central America, the Caribbean, the United States and South America.
Baggage Policy and fees
The company has a specific policy regarding baggage allowance.
One checked baggage personal item per passenger is allowed.
For a standard bag:
- if you pay when you book the price is $28 for 9fare club and $37 otherwise.
- If you pay during check in the price is $36 for 9fare club and $45 otherwise.
- The price in the reservation desk is $55.
- The price in the gate is 65$.
There is also an overweight and oversize fee for checked bags:
- 41 – 50lb: $30
- 51 – 70lb: $55
- 71 – 100lb: $100
- 63 – 80 linear inches: $100
- over 80 linear inches: $150
If you don’t want to pay any baggage fee you have one option. If you use the credit card capital one venture ward rewards your fees will be reimbursed.
Plans often change so the cancellation policy allows for quick changes without any fuss to flight attendants. If changes or proactive cancellations are made at least 60 days before your trip, they’re completely free.
Guests can make changes via email at any time before they arrive for check-in. Passengers can also:
- You must visit My Trips first before proceeding with a flight change or flight cancellations.
- Direct message on the Facebook page!
- text messaging at 48763 or use the WhatsApp number +855 728 3555
- calling at 855-728–3555
- Speaking to a guest service agent at your local airport
You may change flights at least one hour prior to scheduled flight time. For flights booked 7+ days out, guests who cancel their reservations before 24 hours prior to departure time get a 100% refund in the original form used to book the ticket.
Here are the current rates for changes and cancellations:
|0-6 days from departure||$79|
|7-14 days from departure||$59|
|15-59 days from departure||$39|
|60+ days from departure||Free|
You can use the free spirit world elite mastercard from Bank of America. Just go to the spirit airlines credit card website sign the credit card agreement and you will enjoy many benefits.
Check Spirit Airlines Reviews
If you can access some of the available customers reviews of Spirit airlines you can check the following options:
Trip advisor reviews
Spirit has 3 of 5 score from more than 16.000 reviews.
Airline Quality Reviews
Spirit has 3 of 5 score from more than 3.000 reviews
For us it has an overall positive review.