- 1 Swiss airlines official site
- 2 Reservations
- 3 Swiss the airline of switzeland
- 4 Login to Swiss Airline
- 5 Flight status Information
- 6 Flight Check in
- 7 How to do Reservations online
- 8 Baggage Policy and fees
- 9 Check Swiss Airline Reviews www.swiss.com
Swiss airlines official site
Swiss International Airlines official website of this airline is www.swiss.com. The official website contains information about the various services provided by this airline.
- Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_International_Air_Lines
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/flyswiss/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/swiss-international-air-lines
- Customer Service Phone Number: 1-877-359-7947
- Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/SwissIntlAirLines
Swiss the airline of switzeland
You can download the updated schedule here in the official website.
Swiss.com International Air Lines (SWISS) is The Airline of Switzerland, serving over 100 destinations in 45 countries worldwide from Zurich and Geneva and carrying almost 19 million passengers a year with its fleet of around 90 aircraft.
The company’s Swiss WorldCargo division provides a comprehensive range of airport-to-airport airfreight services for high-value and care-intensive consignments to some 130 destinations in more than 80 countries. With its workforce of approximately 9,500 personnel, SWISS generated total operating revenues of over CHF 5 billion in 2019.
These are the current operating bases:
As The Airline of Switzerland, SWISS embodies traditional Swiss values and is committed to delivering the highest product and service quality. Being moderately sized, it is also particularly well equipped to get and remain closer to its customers and to offer them an air travel product that specifically tailored to their individual needs.
SWISS is committed, long term and at various levels, to ensuring the careful and sparing use of resources, and has made a responsible attitude towards the environment, a cornerstone of its corporate culture.
As part of the Lufthansa Group and a member of Star Alliance, SWISS also remains true to its mission of providing quality air transport services that connect Switzerland with Europe and the world.
You can book your flight directly more than 102 international year-round and seasonal destinations in all countries. You can also book your vacation on this website too various destinations. When booking your vacation here, you can book for any of the following:
- Flight and car hire service
- Flight and hotel lodging
- Also, flight plus hotel plus car
Hotel lodging services
The airline offers hotel lodging services in different cities and some of them are below:
- New York
The services accessible on the Swiss Airlines official site are not only Hotels, Cars, Vacations and Flights; you can also access Cruise services on the platform. The cruise services are affordable and will not put a hole in your pocket at all.
Login to Swiss Airline
You can login to Swiss Air Lines from https://www.swiss.com/ch/en#flyout–site_profile In the login page you can put your username and password to enter the site.
Flight status Information
You can access updated online Swiss.com Air Lines flight status and information here: https://www.swiss.com/ch/EN/prepare/check-in
Flight Check in
Check in online
You can check in online in this URL: https://www.swiss.com/ch/EN/book/flight
Go to the check in tab, write your name and confirmation code.
- Then, click on check-in.
How to do Reservations online
To do a reservation on the reservations website just do this step:
- Go to https://www.swiss.com/ch/EN/book/flight
- In the book section as above type the following data
- Select the airport and or city origin From.
- Select the airport and/or city destination to
- Finally, click on the button Search Flights that appear at your right.
- From the available flights select your option and finish the reservation.
- Pay and print your tickets.
You can check your reservations status from your account page.
Where does Swiss AirLine Fly? Destinations
In this map you can check all the available destinations updated: https://www.flysas.com/en/ Swiss AirLines offers flights to 102 destinations worldwide. Fly with Swiss AirLines to Switzerland. Swiss AirLine global network also includes Europe and Asia. Book flights from New York, London, Paris, Zurich, Bangkok
SAS has since the beginning of the corona outbreak taken a number of measures to ensure your safety and well-being on board.
Baggage Policy and fees
- 1 personal item: FREE
- 1 standard carry-on bag: Free for economy and premium economy class passengers
- 2 standard carry-on bags: Free for business class passengers
|Excess baggage fees
|Flights to/from Asia and the US*
|Flights to/from Canada*
If you don’t want to pay any baggage fee you have one option. If you use the credit card capital one venture ward rewards your fees will be reimbursed.
Check Swiss Airline Reviews www.swiss.com
If you can access some of the available reviews of Swiss AirLines you can check the following options:
Trip advisor reviews
Swiss.com has 4 of 5 score from more than 13866 reviews.
Airline Quality Reviews
Swiss.com has 6/10 score from more than 814 reviews
For us it has an overall positive review.