Turkish airlines have an official website. It allows making online reservations, getting deals, checking baggage policy, allows checking flight status and information, online. The Website URL of turkish airlines official site is https://www.turkishairlines.com/
- Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Turkish_airlines
- Twitter: https:// twitter.com/turkishairlines
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TurkishAirlines
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/turkish-airlines
- Customer Service Phone Number: +1 855-653-0311 24 hours a day
- IATA code: TK
- ICAO code: THY
- Membership in alliance: Star Alliance
- Airline Code: 235
How to make Turkish Air Reservations Online
Turkish air booking can be made online with Turkish Airlines official site in www.turkishairlines.com. The booking process is available for 24/7 hours. It is simple to make an online flight booking on Turkish Airline’s official site. You may go online:
- Check the website: https://www.turkishairlines.com/en-int/flights/booking/
- Click on book a flight as a round trip, one way or multi-city
- Select the route and the date
- Click on booking
Making advance reservations is recommended. If you have difficulty in booking a ticket online, you can book using their contact number. The representatives will receive your call.
- You can provide details of your destination, boarding point, and other specifications.
- The representative will provide the required information, and you can pay using your credit/debit card.
- On confirmation, you will receive through email or mobile the flight booking details.
Reservations Phone Number
The phone number for reservations and tickets of Turkish airlines is +1-855-653-0311.
You may call on that telephone number to book a ticket flight or even to make a reservation.
Turkish Airlines Features
There are the best features offered by Turkish airlines. They offer high-quality features and customer support as below:
- Online booking, saving time, and money.
- Cancel or change in date with tickets.
- Multiple check-in options
- Additional services are hotel reservations, extra legroom seats, travel insurance, car rentals, etc.
Turkish Airlines travel around the world, covering 200 destinations. They have the check-in policy to make the trip faster and easier. Get multiple options as check-in. There are different check-in options, such as:
- Counter check-in
- Mobile check-in
- Online check-in
- Counter check-in should be done 2 hours before the flight departure. This counter closes 60 minutes before the international flights and 45 minutes for domestic flights.
- Self-check-in is done using kiosk machines a the airports.
- Mobile check-in can be done through mobil.thy.com, the website mobile version if your phone has java supported apps.
- Online check-in allows choosing or changing seats. Check-in online for boarding passes using the electronic tickets.
- Checking the flight status is possible by logging to the turkish airlines official website https://p.turkishairlines.com/
- Under the Plan& Book heading at the page bottom, choose Flight Status. It opens featuring a dropbox with options such as Arrival, Departure, Route, and Flight no.
- Choose from the dropbox the date and enter the required information.
- Click on submit, the flight status will be displayed.
The current destinations will display the top flights with respect to reservation.
Adana Adana Şakirpaşa
Adıyaman Adıyaman Airport
Ağrı Ağrı Airport
Alanya Gazipaşa Airport
Ankara Esenboğa International Airport
Antalya Antalya Airport
Batman Batman Airport
Bingöl Bingöl Airport
Bodrum Milas Bodrum Airport
Bursa Yenişehir Airport
Çanakkale Çanakkale Airport
Dalaman Dalaman Airport
Denizli Denizli Çardak Airport
Diyarbakır Diyarbakır Airport
Edremit Balıkesir Koca Seyit Airport
Elazığ Elazığ Airport
Erzincan Erzincan Airport
Erzurum Erzurum Airport
Gaziantep Oğuzeli Airport
Hakkâri HakkariYüksekova Airport
Hatay Hatay Airport
Isparta Isparta Süleyman Demirel Airport
Istanbul Istanbul Airport
Istanbul Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen International Airport
İzmir Adnan Menderes Airport
Iğdır Iğdır Airport
Kahramanmaraş Kahramanmaraş Airport
Kars Kars Harakani Airport
Kastamonu Kastamonu Airport
Kayseri Erkilet International Airport
Kocaeli Cengiz Topel Airport
Konya Konya Airport
Kütahya Zafer Airport
Malatya Malatya Erhaç Airport
Mardin Mardin Airport
Merzifon Amasya Merzifon Airport
Muş Muş Airport
Nevşehir Nevşehir Kapadokya Airport
Ordu-Giresun Ordu-Giresun Airport
Samsun Samsun-Çarşamba Airport
Şanlıurfa Şanlıurfa GAP Airport
Siirt Siirt Airport
Sinop Sinop Airport
Sivas Sivas Airport
Şırnak Şırnak Airport
Tekirdağ Tekirdağ Çorlu Airport
Trabzon Trabzon Airport
Uşak Uşak Airport
Van Van Ferit Melen Airport
Zonguldak Zonguldak Airport
International Destinations include: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Argentine, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Benin, Bosnia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Chad, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Croatia, Cuba Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Germany, Ghana Accra, Greece, Guinea, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali Bamako, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Nepal, Netherlands, Niger, Nigeria, North Macedonia, Northern Cyprus, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar Doha, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal Dakar, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Uganda Entebbe, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, and Vietnam.
- Santiago – Delhi
- Stuttgart – Lahore
- Moscow – Cairo
- Mumbai – Vienna
- Istanbul – Amsterdam
The customer service is available 24 hours a day. The phone number is +1-855-653-0311.
You can get here deals and turkish airlines cheap flights
- Tripadvisor: The airline has a 4.0 rating out of 5. The reviews have bad and good reviews, but outweighing are the good ones from the 29022 reviews.
- Skytrax: The review score is 5/10 based on 1710 reviews.
- Yelp: From 93 reviews, the score is 2.5 out of 10.
Turkish Airlines was referred to as Turkish Air. It is the Turkey national flag airline carrier headquartered in Istanbul at Ataturk Airport. This airline operates to more than 260 destinations. The airline flies to many destinations.
The codeshare agreements of the airline are with many airlines, such as LOT Polish Airlines, Air Astana, Ethiopian Airlines, Air India, All Nippon Airways, Avianca, Egyptair, Air China, Eva Air, Garuda Indonesia, and many others.
The airline flies to more than 120 countries, covering more than 300 destinations. This includes domestic flights and also destinations to Africa, Asia, America, and the Middle East.
The airline now offers a variety of promotion agreements and sponsorship. European football clubs chose this airline as their trusted carrier.
Turkish Airlines FAQ
I want to call turkish airlines contact number
Just look at the get in touch contact us official page to get the phone number to call to from the country list: https://www.turkishairlines.com/en-es/any-questions/get-in-touch/
Which is the new website?
Can I choose seats?
Yes, you can select standard seats for free from 100 days before the flight departure. If you want an emergency exit seat you have to pay a fee.