So you book a flight with allegiant airlines and you are starting the check in online with your mobile. But, you are unable to access mobile check in. Why is this happening and what can you do? In this article I will answer the question and try to review the common questions and answers about this topic.
why am i not eligible for mobile check in allegiant
The first reason that can explain this problem is that you are trying to do the mobile check-in with less than 45 minutes before flight departure.
If this is not your case there are many other reasons that can explain why you are no eligible:
- Your mobile is not working or you have wifi or connection issues.
- Passengers with special needs. In general these passengers should check in at the airport.
- Travel with a pet.
- Have baggage to check-in.
- App technical difficulties.
- Not having a valid ID card or ID passport.
- Unaccompanied minor Booking.
- A group more than 10 passengers.
- Not purchased seat assignment.
- Ticket not purchased from Allegiant or not purchased directly.
- Payment not confirmed.
- Not having the required information or documents.
- Documents flight itinerary changed.
- Suspended bookings.
- Cancelled flights.
Which are the consequences of the mobile ineligibility
These are many consequences:
- Lack of flexibility in seat selection and boarding priority
- Missed flight or flight delay
- Increased risk of losing or damaging checked baggage
- Additional expenses for airport parking or transportation
- Additional time spent at the airport Potentially needing to re-book travel arrangements
- Possible inconvenience and stress while trying to resolve any issues related to ineligibility at the airport.
If you can’t check in with your mobile, try to do it in a computer through the allegiant air official website or calling the allegiant airlines customer service phone number.
If none of those work then arrive early at the airport and talk to some allegiant airlines staff.
How to Avoid Ineligibility
These are some checks you can do to avoid mobile check in problems:
- Review and understand the requirements for mobile check-in before your flight, including any restrictions or conditions imposed by the airline.
- Check and confirm your flight itinerary, including flight times, dates, and destinations, to ensure they match the information on your ID or passport.
- Have all necessary documents and identification on hand, including valid ID or passport, boarding pass, and any other required documents.
- Check the status of your flight and any checked baggage on the Allegiant website or mobile app before departing for the airport.
- Arrive at the airport early, allowing ample time to check in and go through security before your flight.
- Purchase seat assignments if required, or any other additional services if needed to be eligible for mobile check-in.
- Make sure the payment for the ticket is confirmed and the ticket is purchased directly from Allegiant.
- If traveling with a pet or special needs, ensure you have all necessary documentation and have made any necessary arrangements with the airline ahead of time.
- Confirm that you are not travelling with a group more than 10 people and you are not a unaccompanied minor, if so you might be eligible for mobile check-in
- Make sure to check-in online 45 minutes prior the flight departure
I am an internet worker who enjoys travel all over the world. I write in this website to share my passion and tips to fly cheaper and to find great deals of the most popular airlines. I will also add some help guides and tutorials for the frequently asked questions.